We are vigilant in thinking ahead and being prepared for anything that may delay operations. All aspects of the Vessels port call and intended operations are continuously reviewed to ensure that time in port is minimized and an efficient and economical port call is accomplished.
Providing you with accurate and timely information is a cornerstone of our operation. From our five West coast service centers, we operate 24/7 and are always available to provide any information requested.
Please contact us to learn more on how we can provide value to your operation.
In addition to the production of Bills of Ladings our experienced Documentation department can provide all manner of documentary and reporting services;
- Advance Commercial Information – ACI
- Canadian Automated Export Declaration – CAED
- Coasting Trade Licences
- Pilotage Waivers
- Spill Response Contracts, Canada West coast and East coast
- Certificate renewals
- Automated Commercial Environment – ACE
- Automated Export System – AES
- Standard Carrier Alpha Code – SCAC
- International Carrier Bond – ICB
- Certificate Renewals