Serving the West coast since 1920
Since 1920 we have been providing agency and cargo services on the West coast of North America. Originally focused on the Pacific Northwest we have expanded over the years and now have offices at each major US and Canadian West coast port. From these operations centers we provide ships agency services at all US and Canadian West coast ports.
Our roots can be traced to three historic shipping companies, Anglo Canadian Shipping, Greer Shipping and International Shipping. In May of 2009 these three companies came together under the name of ACGI Shipping Inc.
- 1920 Greer Shipping commenced operations in Vancouver BC
- 1927 Anglo Canadian Shipping commenced operations in Vancouver BC
- 1938 International Shipping commenced operations in Seattle Washington
- 1951 International Shipping commenced operations in Portland Oregon
- 1959 Anglo Canadian and International Shipping formed a working partnership
- 1982 Anglo Canadian acquired International Shipping
- 1985 Greer Shipping purchased Kingsley Navigation
- 1990 Anglo Canadian Shipping acquired North Pacific Shipping
- 2002 Anglo Canadian and International Shipping began operating under the brand ISC
- 2002 ISC commenced operations in California
- 2009 ISC commenced operations in Singapore
- 2009 Anglo Canadian merged with Greer Shipping and ACGI Shipping was born
- Operating under two divisions, ACGI Port Agents, and ACGI Cargo Logistics
- 2012 ACGI Cargo Logistics became a licensed Canadian Customs Broker.
- 2020 ACGI Cargo Logistics took over the operations of Pac Ocean Forwarding of San Francisco
- 2021 ACGI Port Agents and Pac Ocean open a combined office in San Francisco